Yog Pathshala (School) about us.
Life is beautiful keep smiling
Great experience teachers are teaching in Yoga, Pranayam, Mudra, Mantra, Meditation. meet our teachers.
Welcome to Yoga School Nepal
“Yoga for everyone”. Yoga Pathshala (Schol) and Niru Yoga homestay is same place but different company is practiced in every corner of the world, including Nepal, where it is practiced in almost every village and city. Rich in flora and fauna, Nepal is a beautiful destination for yoga tourists. Come and feel the beauty and silence that inspired the rishis and nurtured the hearts of yogis. Experience traditional rural Nepalese culture, while culturing your inner silence. At Niru yoga Homestay & Yoga School Nepal you can easily go for a walk to the mountains, rivers and waterfalls, and learn the names of the plants and animals. Discover Ayurvedic herbs growing at your feet and learn how to use them. Practice yoga and meditation in peaceful and stunning surroundings.
In today’s world people are forgetting traditional beliefs, cultures and our inner selves. Niru Yoga Homestay and Retreat Center is preserving the traditions of Nepal and would be honored to show it to everyone visiting. Come to our home and we will provide delicious and traditionally prepared Nepalese food. You will enjoy it and leave refreshed and reconnected.
Who is Niru?
Niru was born in a rural village of Nepal where she grew up learning traditional farming skills. Later in life she became a social worker. She is now married and a mother of two. Niru is a great woman, who is well known among the guests for her infectious smile and hospitality. She loves to prepare food for guests and take care of them in every possible way.
Where is the Homestay & YOga School?
The homestay is located in Nepal in the village of Nagarkot, a small town situated in the beautiful Kathmandu Valley just 22km from Kathmandu airport & 5km from Bhaktapur City and 11km bellow from Nagarkot Hill Station.
Nagarkot is also just 4km from the world heritage site in Bhaktapur. A 10km drive takes you to the peak of the hills, which is famous for its sunrise and sunset views as well as the snow capped Himalayas.
What can be found at the homestay & School?
At the homestay you will find a yoga hall, meditation area, supply of hot water in the rooms, nutritious traditionally prepared food, wifi, several fruit trees and a backyard garden. The homestay will be of your service in any way possible and it organizes e.g. Himalayan yoga retreats, jungle trekking, bushwalk, campfires, bird watching, cultural programmes, rafting, tour packages, pickup and drop off services. for booking click here.
Yogi Rajan Bastola
Yoga Guru, Rajan Bastola
Profile of the chief instructor of the Niru Yoga Homestay with yoga retreat center, Bhaktapur Nepal.
Yogi Rajan Bastola
Yoga Teacher, Affiliated with the Yoga Alliance Nepal, Australia and USA, currently the master at Niru Yoga Homestay with yoga retreat center, Yoga Pathshala, Nagarkot yoga homestay with yoga retreat center in Nagarkot, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
Father: Hari Prasad Bastola
Mother: Kamala Bastola
Date of birth: 1982 April 9. This is the day when the tradition of Lokayata Rishi Kapil was born in the Vedic era whose ideas were followed by Jainism and Buddhism.
Place of birth: Nagarkot 1, Bhaktapur, now Changunarayan municipality ward no 6, Bhaktapur.
Education: Bachelor in Information Technology (BIT)
Philosophy: Compassion, resilience and inclusivity in practicing to love the juniors and respect the seniors without any self interest.
Engagement: Community development, peacebuiding and yoga teaching to various national and international participant.
Specialization: Yoga and the traditional Vedic philosophy, Gymnastics and acrobatics, Healing for traumatized including life skill for sex-negative, homophobic, transphobic, and Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Bisexual and Queers communities (LGTBQ), transformative peacebuilding, inspiring and motivational workshop, arts of living.
Exposure: Yogi Rajan was inspired by the Padini tradition of Yoga and Taoism. In the pursuit of knowledge, he travelled in the Himalayas and the Indian continent. To share ideas and experiences, he is currently the in-charge of the Niru Yoga Homestay with yoga retreat center and yoga pathshala in Bhaktapur, Nepal.
1. He practiced Yoga while he was 15 years of age and a vegetarian since then.
2. His practicing profession is more than 25 years in counseling, physiotherapy, psychotherapy and spiritual intelligence.
3. He is the vanguard in Nepal to open the first school of Yoga with home stay facility.
4. He is the one who is training the practitioners at an altitude of 4500 meters under the Survival Himalayan Yoga Trekking program for 2 weeks.
5. He is an expert in general Yoga practice, breathing exercise, meditation to enable students to deal with trauma, resilience skill, negotiation , mediation and reconciliation.
6. He trains moon-watching, vipasyana, stars-watching, sun-watching, astronomical impact, universalism, and other extra terrestrial practices in the Himalayan hinterland.
7. He employs Sound therapy (recital of the Vedic mantras and use of singing bowl and other musical instruments), Physiotherapy (Yoga and nature hunting with cultural dancing events), Touch therapy (like Reiki),Cosmic therapy (building bonds irrespective of the social taboo), Spiritual therapy (reigniting faith in a human person) in a collaborative protocol to ensure the restoration of the power of body and soul.
8. Niru Yoga Homestay has retreat courses for 4, 6 and 15 days.
9. The Survival Yoga Trekking at 4500 meters is an exemplary program.
10. Beautiful home with rooms full of all facilities and a kitchen garden in the backyard to provide organic vegetables and fruits is another point of attraction.
11. Yoga Guru, Rajan, as a humanitarian, conducts free Yoga clinic in the neighborhood communities and in the schools.
12. He has a plan to establish an exemplary Yoga school in Nagarkot, Bhaktapur.
13. Bhaktapur district is the first Yoga district of Nepal. Yoga Guru, Rajan aims to enhance this heritage and glory.
14. Yoga Guru, Rajan is the founder President of Nepal Red Cross Society, Nagarkot. Currently he is working as an advisor for social causes.
15. He is also the founder President of Nepal Dandibiyo Association of Bhaktapur.
16. He is also engaged in IT sector since 1998. Currently he is the Chief Executive Officer of the Nepal One Hosting Company. His writings are available in the internet as well.
17. He was the President of a program, Save the Herbs, to enable practitioners to use herbs as an alternative approach to deal with physical and psychological complication.
You may know Yoga Guru, Rajan better when you meet him. His aura might tell you more than words.
contact number: +9779851106408