1. Curry tree (Plants)
The curry tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae, and is native to Asia. Its leaves are used in many dishes in the Nepali & Indian subcontinent.
Scientific name: Murraya koenigii
Higher classification: Murraya
2. Catharanthus flower
Catharanthus roseus, commonly known as bright eyes, Cape periwinkle, graveyard plant, Madagascar periwinkle, old maid, pink periwinkle, rose periwinkle, is a species of flowering plant in the family Apocynaceae.
Scientific name: Catharanthus roseus
Higher classification: Catharanthus
- 5-10 curry leaf and Catharanthus flower 5-10 early morning empty stoma eat and 40 min latter have breakfast. (for kids half of this ratio)
- Use medicine continue not stop.
- Triphala 1 spoon
- Fenugreek seed 1 spoon
Put 1 spoon Triphala and fenugreek different glass and put water and leave for one night and next morning when waking up and 1st Triphala and 2nd Fenugreek eat and leave 1 hr and then have breakfast.
Yoga and Pranayam
- Bhastrika 50 times
- Kapalbati 50, 50, 50, 50 (200 times)
- Bhamri 20 to 30 times
- Uttanapadasana (20 to 30 second, 5 times)
- Navi Darsanasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)
- Kati chakrasana (30 to 60 second, 10 times
- Naukasan (20 to 30 second, 5 times)
- Paban Muktasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)
- Dhanurasana (30 to 40 second, 5 times)